WE REDUCE! Shower Bar Hemp
Waterless & plastic-free. Hemp Shower Bar cleanses all skin types thoroughly with vegetable surfactants, nourishing with organic cocoa butter and shea butter.
Clean from head to foot in one piece
The vegan Hemp Shower Bar contains vegetable surfactants, which are gentle to the skin, and cleanses every skin type effectively from head to foot. At the same time fair trade, cold-pressed organic oils nourish the skin, making it soft and supple.
Shea butter, cocoa butter and hemp
While the vegetable surfactants in our solid Shower Bar ensure thorough cleansing and perfect foaming, the nourishing organic oils moisturize the skin. Shea butter contains many valuable nutrients which protect the skin from loss of moisture, and cocoa butter keeps it soft and supple.
The hemp oil soothes and regenerates the skin with lasting effect. With its notes of citrus and spices, the unisex hemp fragrance also starts to relax the body and mind as you lather it in.
Waterless & plastic-free – less is better!
With the WE REDUCE! range, i+m takes one more step towards sustainability and focuses on minimalism in place of excess:
• waterless » waterless natural cosmetics save CO2
• plastic-free » plastic-free, compostable, recycled packaging
• less waste » less packaging waste
• reduce to the max » reduced to the essentials
Find out about our custom-made i+m aluminium tins for storage – both practical and stylish.
INGREDIENTS (INCI): SODIUM COCO-SULFATE, OLEO EUROPEA FRUIT OIL* (OLIVE*), TARTARIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM***, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* (SHEA BUTTER*), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL* (ALMOND*), THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER* (KAKAO*), HYDRATED SILICA, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL* (HEMP*), GARDENIA JASMINOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT (GARDENIA), MALTODEXTRIN, TALC, CI 75100, Linalool**, Limonene**, Benzyl Salicylate**
* organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
*** natural fragrance mixture
More information in our glossary of ingredients.
Lather with warm water in the hand or straight onto the body; rinse off thoroughly afterwards.
Store in a dry place after use!
- Product tips
- Perfect for travelling: lightweight luggage is always in fashion – whether you are taking a camping trip or a beach holiday, or going hiking. The low weight, reduced size and solid consistency of the waterless Shower Bar pay for themselves.
- Waterless likes being dry: the best way to ensure that the soap bar lasts as long as possible is to let it dry out completely after each time it comes into contact with water.
- Stylish designer container: we had an i+m aluminium tin custom made especially for our solid soap bars. Everything stays lovely and clean and dry; in the shower, in the gym, or when you are travelling.