FAIR Edition, Zambia Edition Rich Body CreamOrange • Vanilla
Suitable for every skintype
More than just a moisturizer – nourishing Rich Body Cream cares for the skin and €2 per bottle supports the i+m women’s shelter project in Zambia.
incl. VAT excl. Shipping costs
Content: 200 ml
6,95 € / 100 ml
- Free shipping with DHL GoGreen from 25 € (D, AT)
- We donate 25% of our profit
Nourishing, sustainable and generous
Zambia Edition Rich Body Cream nurtures dry skin with selected fair trade organic oils. At the same time, €2 for each bottle sold, with no deductions, is sent directly to help the work of TWIKATANE – A House for Children and Women’s Shelters for Africa e.V..
Apricot, Coconut & Aloe Vera
While cold-pressed fair trade apricot kernel oil and coconut oil treat the skin to nurturing care, aloe vera provides it with ample moisture. The rich body cream absorbs easily and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. The sensual scent of orange and vanilla soothes body and mind.
The Zambia Edition
The Zambia Edition is not only good for the skin; €2 per bottle goes towards supporting the work of TWIKATANE – A House for Children and Women’s Shelters for Africa e.V. The charitable association, co-founded by i+m, helps women and children in Zambia with education and protection from domestic abuse.
i+m built the first women’s shelter in Zambia in 2014, and since then it has been run by local women. In the meantime the women’s shelter has been extended to include a school and an orphanage. Women and children not only find refuge from abuse, but also opportunities for education and new prospects for an independent life.
Environmentally friendly packaging
The Zambia Edition offers three things at once: the finest vegan organic natural cosmetics, with a donation included in the purchase price, in environmentally-friendly packaging. The bottle (excluding the pump) is made from 100% recycled plastic, otherwise known as recyclate. This offers the following benefits to the environment in comparison with conventional plastic:
- conservation of resources — plastic that already exists can be circulated in the reusable material cycle instead of ending up in the world’s oceans;
- less waste — no new plastic packaging waste is created, and the old packaging is recycled;
- recycling economy — recycled plastic/recyclate can be recycled again;
- no fossil raw materials — absolutely no crude oil/petroleum used as a base material for new recyclate;
- less CO2 — reduced CO2 emissions when producing bottles from recyclate in contrast with new HDPE
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* (ALOE VERA), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Alcohol*, Glycine Soja Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Myristyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum***, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil* (APRICOT), Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil* (SUNFLOWER*), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract* (WITCH HAZEL), Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (SUNFLOWER), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
* organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
*** natural fragrance mixture
More information in our glossary of ingredients.
Apply to the skin after showering or bathing, massage in gently and then enjoy the silky-soft feeling of your skin.
- Product tips
- Do something good in the festive season: The €2 donation to A House for Children and Women’s Shelter for Africa e.V. included with our Zambia Edition makes it the perfect Christmas present.
- Entertaining transparency: we report regularly in our blog on developments that are taking place and the experiences of the residents and those running the school, the orphanage and the women’s shelter in Zambia. Take a look!
Die Lotion zieht sehr gut ein und gibt der Haut ein angenehm seidiges Gefühl; außerdem riecht sie sehr gut. Kann sie für trockene Haut nur empfehlen.
Nicht verifizierter Kauf. Mehr Informationen