Demanding Skin Gel to Milk CleanserAlmond • Avocado
Suitable for demanding skin
Gentle cleansing oil. Gel to Milk Cleanser for demanding skin thoroughly removes impurities and make-up from the face – without leaving it oily.
incl. VAT excl. Shipping costs
Content: 100 ml
17,90 € / 100 ml
- Free shipping with DHL GoGreen from 25 € (D, AT)
- We donate 25% of our profit
Gently cleansing, revitalising, moisturising.
The magical Gel to Milk Cleanser transforms into a creamy emulsion with anti-pollution properties when added to water. With fair trade organic oils, it gently but thoroughly cleanses demanding and dry skin of environmental pollutants and make-up.
Cleansing oil as make-up remover – almond and avocado
Almond, olive and avocado oils protect the skin from dehydration and stimulate natural lipid replenishment – without leaving an oily feeling on the skin. Make-up binds to the natural lipids thanks to its oil-rich structure. The gentle oil formulation makes it easier to remove make-up while cleansing. The mild Gel to Milk Cleanser leaves demanding skin with a fresh, rosy glow.
Gentle cleansing – soap-free and non-oily
The milky-creamy consistency of the hydrophilic cleansing gel is extremely pleasant to apply – and completely soap-free. Soothing calendula extract regenerates and revitalises the facial skin with anti-oxidant vitamin E. After the soothing cleansing routine, demanding skin feels velvety soft and is optimally prepared for the following facial care – and everything else that follows.
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL* (ALMOND*), GLYCERIN (PFLANZLICH), AQUA, SUCROSE LAURATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL* (AVOCADO*), SUCROSE PALMITATE, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL* (OLIVE*), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT* (MARIGOLD*), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (SUNFLOWER), PARFUM**, ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL**, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**
* organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
100% natural origin of the total product
59% organic portion of the total product
More information in our glossary of ingredients.
In the mornings and evenings, apply to face and décolleté, spread the oil using circular motions with damp finger tips. Then, remove with lukewarm water, admiring a relaxed face in the mirror.
- Product tips
- Rosy complexion: Use reusable cosmetic or konjac sponges or a flannel to remove cleansing oil to gently stimulate blood circulation in the skin.
- Remove make-up beautifully: To remove eye make-up, first apply a little Gel to Milk Cleanser to a moistened cotton pad and use to gently remove eye make-up. Then cleanse the entire face. Reusable washable cotton pads do not lint and are environmentally friendly.
- Care routine: Ideally, cleansing is followed by a refreshing toner and a light serum as an extra care treatment in preparation for the face cream. The products in our series can be mixed and matched according to the skin’s needs.
There are no reviews yet.