More than just a moisturizer – nourishing Rich Body Cream cares for the skin and €2 per bottle supports the i+m women’s shelter project in Zambia.
Nourishing, sustainable and generous
FAIR Edition Sambia Rich Body Cream nurtures dry skin with selected fair trade organic oils. At the same time, €2 for each bottle sold, with no deductions, is sent directly to help the work of TWIKATANE – A House for Children and Women’s Shelters for Africa e.V..
Apricot, Coconut & Aloe Vera
Cold-pressed fair trade apricot kernel oil and coconut oil pamper the skin with nourishing care and aloe vera contributes loads of moisture. The rich body cream is absorbed well, leaving the skin feeling silky-soft. The sensual aroma of orange and vanilla relaxes the body and spirit.
The FAIR Edition Sambia
The Sambia FAIR Edition is not only good for the skin; €2 per bottle goes towards supporting the work of TWIKATANE – A House for Children and Women’s Shelters for Africa e.V. The charitable association, co-founded by i+m, helps women and children in Zambia with education and protection from domestic abuse.
i+m built the first women’s shelter in Zambia in 2014, and since then it has been run by local women. In the meantime the women’s shelter has been extended to include a school and an orphanage. Women and children can not only find refuge from abuse here, but also opportunities for education and new prospects for an independent life.
Environmentally friendly packaging
The Sambia FAIR Edition offers three things at once: the finest vegan organic natural cosmetics, with a donation included in the purchase price, in environmentally-friendly packaging. The bottle (excluding the pump) is made from 100% recycled plastic, otherwise known as recyclate. This offers the following benefits to the environment in comparison with conventional plastic:
- conservation of resources — plastic that already exists can be circulated in the reusable material cycle instead of ending up in the world’s oceans;
- less waste — no new plastic packaging waste is created, and the old packaging is recycled;
- recycling economy — recycled plastic/recyclate can be recycled again;
- no fossil raw materials — absolutely no crude oil/petroleum used as a base material for new recyclate;
- less CO2 — reduced CO2 emissions when producing bottles from recyclate in contrast with new HDPE
AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE* (ALOE VERA), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* (COCO), ALCOHOL*, GLYCINE SOJA OIL*, ISOAMYL LAURATE, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PARFUM***, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL* (APRICOT), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL* (SUN FLOWER), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA EXTRACT* (HAMAMELIS), SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL (SUN FLOWER), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRAL**, CITRONELLOL**, FARNESOL**, GERANIOL**, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**
* organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
*** natural fragrance mixture
More information in our glossary of ingredients.
Apply to the skin after showering or bathing, massage in gently and then enjoy the silky-soft feeling of your skin.
- Product tips
- Do something good in the festive season: The €2 donation to A House for Children and Women’s Shelter for Africa e.V. included with our Zambia FAIR Edition makes it the perfect Christmas present.
- Entertaining transparency: we report regularly in our blog on developments that are taking place and the experiences of the residents and those running the school, the orphanage and the women’s shelter in Zambia. Take a look!