Blemished & Combination Skin AHA/BHA Exfoliating Serum8% AHA | 3% BHA
Natural peel complex for blemished & combination skin. This clarifying serum contains AHA and BHA exfoliants plus bio-extracts for a fresh, smooth complexion.
Peeling, clarifying, moisturising
The AHA/BHA Exfoliating Serum with its natural peel complex clears up facial impurities and adds a fresh glow to normal skin. Concentrated alpha and beta hydroxy acids from high-quality fruit and plant extracts stimulate skin regeneration. Fair-trade organic oils and select extracts have a nourishing and calming effect, with special added moisture – for radiant, pure, smooth skin in natural balance.
Natural peeling serum with AHA and BHA
Alpha and beta hydroxy acids at concentrations of 8% and 3% exfoliate the facial skin deep into the pores, contributing to a pure, smooth appearance with a special glow.
In our peeling serum for blemished & combination skin, AHA is enriched with natural fruit acids from summer fruits. This product contains high-quality extracts from blueberries, oranges and lemons to stimulate the skin. These gently but effectively remove the uppermost skin layer, thus lessening any pigmentation. At the same time, BHA with white willow bark extract helps reduce pores to combat skin impurities. So, this vegan Exfoliating Serum offers a gentle peel treatment, which rejuvenates the skin with a long-lasting cleansing effect.
Aloe vera, mallow and jojoba
Fair-trade aloe vera supplies plenty of moisture after the peel treatment, leaving skin feeling calm and beautifully fresh. With the help of black elderberry, high-quality mallow extract evens out skin impurities with its cleansing properties and ability to reduce pores.
Cold-pressed organic jojoba oil offers antioxidant protection for the skin against free radicals. Together with fair-trade apricot kernel oil, this regenerates the skin, making it visibly softer and silkier.
AQUA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE* (ALOE VERA*), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT (WHITE WILLOW), VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT (BLUEBERRY), SODIUM HYALURONATE (HYALURON), SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT (SUGAR CANE), CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT EXTRACT (ORANGE), CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT (LEMON), PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL* (APRICOT*), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL* (JOJOBA*), ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT (SUGAR MAPLE), MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT* (BALM*), MALVA SYLVESTRIS EXTRACT* (MALLOW*), SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT* (ELDER*), SCLEROTIUM GUM, ALCOHOL** (<0,5%), XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE
* organic agriculture
** obtained from organic and non-organic raw materials
100 % Natural origin in the total product
More information in our glossary of ingredients.
Simply massage a couple of drops into the skin after cleansing and before applying moisturiser or use the product as a standalone skin-care treatment. Preferably for use in the evening. Do not apply around the eyes and mouth and avoid skin contact with the pipette. Initially use 1-2 times per week, increasing the frequency if required.
- It is normal to experience a slight tingling and reddening after application, particularly the first few times, this is a typical skin reaction to AHA/BHA exfoliants. This should diminish after a very short time, once the skin has grown accustomed to the exfoliating effect of the acids. Please discontinue use, however, in the event of an extreme skin reaction or in pregnancy.
- After application, the skin will be particularly sensitive to UV radiation for about 24 hours. For this reason, it is vital to protect the skin from direct sunlight during the day. A sunscreen with at least SPF 30 is the ideal solution. Our favourite: the Sun Protect Facial Sun Cream SPF 30 with natural broad spectrum sun protection.
- Mechanical exfoliation treatments should be avoided over the next few days.
- Product tips
- Night-active: Applied in the evening before going to bed, the AHA/BHA serum unfolds its pore-refining effect overnight. It ensures a truly refreshing beauty sleep – thanks to the extra portion of moisture. An effective “night treatment” has above all the advantage that the skin remains protected from the first rays of the sun in the most sensitive hours directly after applying the peeling serum. And it is known that the skin recovers best during sleep.
- Cool stays fresh longer: In the fridge, even large fruits stay crisp, juicy and fresh for a long time. This also applies to the small AHA fruit acids, which remain stable and thus effective longer at low temperatures. The special highlight: a cool serum also gives the skin that special burst of freshness.
- Care routine: After an extra-care treatment with the AHA/BHA serum, the skin should ideally be given a nourishing after-treatment with face cream. The products in our series can be mixed and matched according to the skin’s needs.